OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS
Fleet Force's CDL Training Programs are designed to teach all mandatory skills and tools you need to become a quality truck driving professional. Our licensed instructors work closely with each student through hours of hands on training on how to properly and safely operate all aspects of a commercial vehicle. While in your CDL training, our job placement experts will already be lining you up with top quality professional career opportunities.
Fleet Force Students Will Learn How To:
- Fully Operate a Commercial Vehicle
- Proper Backing, Coupling, Un-coupling of Trailers
- Study Truck Driving Techniques and Defensive Driving
- Learn Trip Planning, Mapping and Hours of Service/ELD
- And more as described in the Fleet Force Student Handbook
Fleet Force offers in-depth, hands-on truck driving experience sought after by employers. Our training program meets or exceeds the standards set forth by The Professional Truck Driver Institute (PTDI). PTDI is nationally recognized as a model for excellence through training.
Call 863-294-1112 for more information! Our Truck Driver Training Program is a 160 Clock Hour industry specific program developed in cooperation with local and OTR trucking companies to assist in meeting the needs for entry-level commercial drivers. Competencies are developed through programs emphasizing hands on experience and work simulations with classroom lecture and discussions.
Graduates of Fleet Force's program are eligible for a diploma and job placement assistance with trucking companies. While enrolled in your CDL training, job placement experts will already be lining up driving opportunities with top quality companies.
Truck Driver Training for our Veterans
Are you making a transition from the military to civilian life? Are you frustrated searching for a new career? Are you finding this time in your life to be very difficult? Trucking companies are looking for disciplined, reliable men and women like yourself. The skills obtained in the military make you a great fit for professional truck driving.
- Fleet Force Truck Driving School is approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Educational Benefits and, if you qualify, eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill program. We are committed to adhere to the VA Principles of Excellence for each academic year.
- Furthermore, if you qualify, you may be eligible for Federal Financial Aid while training.
FOR DETAILS ON HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR BENEFITS STARTED CALL FLEET FORCE TODAY!